Avant de partir...
Bénéficiez de 5 % de réduction sur votre première commande à la caisse.
Entrez le code
See the World in High Definition
The home & business outdoor security camera provides high-clarity videos. You can easily get a good image quality which helps you in securing your home or property 24/7.
Enhanced EXIR Night Vision
With the cutting-edge EXIR night vision, the surveillance video camera delivers crisp night vision images even from up to 100 ft away. The home security system ensures that nothing gets by you, even in the complete dark nights.
Compatible 5-in-1 DVR
With compatibility, the expandable 5-in-1 DVR system is compatible with all cameras of AHD, TVI, CVBS, CVI and IP type. The DVR can work with all SANNCE cameras and third-party brands cameras to protect your property day & night.
Remote Access & Smart Motion Alerts
Monitor your home or office remotely via the app or software on your portable devices. You’ll receive instant app notifications and email alerts whenever unusual movements are detected at your premise. Never miss an important event.
24/7 Recording With a Pre-Installed HDD
The surveillance video security camera system enables continuous recording with a pre-installed 1 TB surveillance hard disk. The DVR system supports up to 6 TB HDD storage, securing your home or office 24/7 all year long.
Dependable IP66 Waterproof
Built with IP66 waterproof rating, the outdoor video camera is durable enough to withstand extreme weather, regardless of cold or snow, rain or shine. You can place the camera at your home, office, warehouse, factory or anywhere you like.
What’s in the Box
4X 60 ft/18 m BNC Cables
2X Power Adapters
1X 1-to-4 Power Splitter
1X USB Mouse
4X Mounting Screw Bags
1X User Manual
(Model Number: DN41CR)
|Video & Audio||Video Compression||H.264+/H.264|
|Video Input||4CH HD Analog|
|Video Output||HDMI and VGA up to 1080p|
|Audio Input||1CH RCA; Support Coaxial Cable|
|Audio Output||1CH RCA|
|Analog HD Recording Resolution||1080p Lite (960 X 1080)|
|Analog HD Playback Resolution||1080p Lite (960 X 1080)|
|IPC Recording Resolution||1CH up to 2MP|
|IPC Playback Resolution||2MP|
|Max. Playback Channel||1CH|
|Hard Drive||HDD||1 SATA Interface|
|HDD Capacity||Up to 8 TB Capacity|
|General||Network Interface||RJ45 X1 (10/100 M)|
|USB||USB 2.0 X2|
|Operating Power||DC 12 V|
|Working Temperature||14 °F – 131 °F/-10 °C – 55 °C|
|Dimensions (W X H X D)||10.2" X 8.7" X 1.8''/260 X 222 X 45 mm|
|Weight (Without Hard Disk)||2.2 lbs./1 kg (Without HDD)|
(Model Number: CT1GL)
|Camera||Video Resolution||1080p (1920 X 1080)|
|Image Sensor||1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination||0.02 Lux@(F1.2 AGC ON); 0 Lux with IR on|
|Angle of View||70°|
|Number of Infrared LEDs||12|
|Night Vision Distance||Up to 100 ft/30 m|
|Wide Dynamic Range||Digital WDR|
|Video Output||HD BNC X1|
|General||Housing||Metal & Plastic|
|Operating Power||DC 12 V|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °F – 140 °F/-40 °C – 60 °C|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||3.54” x3.54” x 2.95” / 90 x 90 x 75mm|
|Weight||0.33 lb./150 g|
Profitez €50 OFF
Last Modified: August 19, 2022
SCOPE OF SERVICE
You are responsible for obtaining any equipment and Internet service necessary to access the Site and for paying any fees for the equipment and service you select. We may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. The Site may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
If you access the Site from a mobile device, your mobile carrier's rates and charges apply. We are not responsible for any charges you incur from your mobile carrier as a result of your use of the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that at all times while using the Site that you are not in violation of your wireless data service agreement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
When you access or use the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its affiliates, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States, Canada and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
* Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing these materials.
* You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
* You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
* If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not
* Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
* Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
* Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
* Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
The Company name, the terms "SANNCE," "SANNCE Technology" and "SANNCE Corporation," and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
SANNCE has the rights to include Client's name and trademarks/logos in its marketing materials, including marketing materials posted on its website.
* In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, provincial, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
* For the purpose of exploiting, stalking, harming or attempting to exploit, stalk or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
* To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
* To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
* Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
Illicitly reproduce TCP/IP packer header.
* Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
* Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
* Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
* Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, flooding, mailbombing or crashing
* Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
USER CONTRIBUTIONS; GRANT OF LICENSE
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Site.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose and according to your account settings and/or incorporate such material into any form, medium or technology throughout the universe without compensation to you. You further waive any moral rights or other rights of authorship as a condition of submitting any User Contribution.
You represent and warrant that:
* You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right, without the provision of notice, to:
* Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
* Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
* Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS AND SUCCESSORS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF, AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Site, and we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These "Content Standards" apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
* Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
* Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
* Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
* Be likely to deceive any person.
* Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
* Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
* Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
* Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
* Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
We may update the content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE; PRIVACY
LINKING TO THE SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, without our express written consent.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
* Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site.
* Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site.
* Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
* Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
* Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
* Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE SITE
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Site is based in Ontario, Canada, with its U.S. operations based in California. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States and Canada. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States or Canada. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, FLOODING, MAILBOMBING, CRASHING, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS OR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR HAD REASON TO KNOW.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION (EXCLUDING CANADA-BASED USERS)
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOR CANADA-BASED USERS
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This Site is operated by SANNCE, 1100 Cranbury South River Rd, South Brunswick Township, NJ, 08831.
Should you become aware of misuse of the Site including libelous or defamatory conduct, you must report it to the Company at email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.